Parisian Details #2
April 20, 2012 § 4 Comments
Today Im off to Milan for the Salone Del Mobile! Really excited of going since its always a cool experience seeing all the various new designs and how they are showcased! And My father has put some of my personal photographic work up in his store so I can’t wait to see my prints! :)
So here’s a recap of my week here in Paris:
- Saw the Helmut Newton’s exhibition at the Gran Palais which was Outstanding. I was just in awe of every single image I saw…Strongly recommend visiting it! but make sure you book your tickets online the line is 2 hours long! click here to visit the website of the Grand Palais
- Had a fashion shoot for two lovely upcoming Korean designers Insook and Clara. The theme was oversized urban girl, all went smoothly and were really happy of the end result.
- Went to a Karaoke and kept silent since only Pros seemed to take hand of the Mic…Which is a good thing, don’t want to hear me sing in the AM…
- Discovered the best sushi delivery in Paris: SUSHI SHOP – which was perfect for the gloomy weather of the past few days
- Had to select all my photographs for my portfolio and end of year review at my photography school Speos!
- Watch the Intouchables
So now I quit all my blabber and here’s a photo/review
Shot of the Eiffel Tower, I’ve promised my friends I will always post a picture of it whenever I pass by it!
Chocolate fondant at Le Coq
View from above of Le Restaurant at the Grand Palais
One of the first models of Lamborghini outside the Grand Palais ready for the Tour AUTO OPTIC 2000 exhibit
The Louvre on a very meteorologically challenge day! It rained every other 10 mins with intervals of blasting sun…and they say London is bad…!
My nephew Caio and I exchanged roles while having lunch at café du Marly.
Click here to view my first Parisian Detail Post
Have a lovely Friday