Milly and Olly Recipe – (Super Duper delicious) Chocolate Soufflé
March 11, 2012 § 2 Comments
This is my unbeatable and infallible chocolate soufflé recipe which no one can resist!
For the Chocolate Soufflé YOU WILL NEED: 75 gr of Dark Chocolate – 350 ml of milk – vanilla extract – 5 eggs – 4 spoonfuls of white flour – 100 gr of sugar – salt – butter to grease the soufflé dish
Continue reading…. —>
1) Preheat the oven to 190C
2) Grate the chocolate
3) Heat the milk on medium heat with the 4 spoonfuls of flour and 50gr of sugar, bring to a boil for a minute stirring continuously And then set it aside until it’s lukewarm.
4) Add the grated chocolate, gently stirring it then – Separate the egg Yolks to the egg Whites – add the egg Yolk one at a time until they blend with the chocolate and the milk mix and stir in the vanilla extract.
5) Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and add gently add sugar as they harden and beat them until they are solid.
6) Slowly pour the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mix, folding them in until the white doesn’t show
7) then pour this mix into the soufflé dish which you have previously greased with butter all over. With the back of a spoon create a circle on the top of the mixture.
8) Cook in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes. ( We used a too big soufflé dish, you should pick a smaller one)
as delicious as it gets!
I suggest serving it with vanilla ice-cream, whipped cream or raspberries. Your friends and family will remain dazzled!!! Enjoy!
If you liked this post you might be interested in also these: